Hey back again with Bali Rafting Tour Frequently Asked Questions I hope what I answer is useful for you going forward, let’s go to the questions!
Is River rafting safe?
Rafting Is Tottaly safe if you following the rules .Things to Look for When Going Rafting
- Ensuring the condition of our bodies in good shape and healthy because it affects when in the boat or maybe when falling
- Use tools and safety equipment properly. Examples of safety equipment are paddles, buoys and helmets
- When short training is given, please pay close attention. Ask what danger might occur in the river when we are rafting. By knowing the dangers we will be more careful and alert and know what to do when faced with these dangers
- Watch the weather. Sometimes when it is in the middle of the rainy season, river flows will also be heavy and this is very risky
- If we fall close to the location of the undercut you should swim with all your strength against the current and try as much as possible to stay away from the undercut.
Now that’s all I can explain, hopefully what I have explained above can be understood by you and if you are still confused you can contact us below!
Book your Bali day tour with us, we will do the best to make your Bali holidays memorable one!